- Maya Angelou was a special lady from whom we could learn a lot. She died recently but we can always listen to her words of wisdom.
Here are some of her lessons about life:
- “The grass was greener/The light was brighter/With friends surrounded/The nights of wonder…”
I love this song! As I write this post I listen to it and I might add is on repeat for quite some while. Pink Floyd – High Hopes … pure music which flies me on magic territories:
- A very interesting TED talk. It’s old but so new. If you haven’t seen it until now, you should definitely watch it!
Here it is:
- This site might come in handy sometime. You never know when you need a user manual for something.
- If you want to read some interesting stories on the internet or you want to write your own then this is the site to visit: