100% natural, shiny hair
Recently I discovered an online store, Sabio Cosmetcs, which has a wide range of natural beauty products, from head to toe. And speaking of head, I have some trouble with my hair which gets oily very fast and I have to wash it every couple of days so I desperately needed a new shampoo to make some magic with my hair. Having this tiny problem, I bought Oily Hair Natural Shampoo from Sabio and also a conditioner with mango macadamia and monoi and left the magic do its work.
Oily Hair Natural Shampoo
There was no magic but the outcome was pleasing. After only a few uses I must say, I am delighted with the result.
- Soft and shiny hair like never before.
- Natural ingredients like vitamin E and essential oils of grapefruit, eucalyptus, lemongrass and rosemary.
- Does not contain parabens, additives, solvents, paraffin and artificial aromas.
- They oily roots are kept in control for a longer period of time; for at least one or two days more than with my old shampoos.
- Nice smell
- Good value pricing
- Simple packaging. It’s not really a con but I have to write something
- A bigger quantity would not hurt
- And also if the bottle would be transparent, to see when it’s almost over and buy some more.
Conditioner with mango macadamia and monoi
I have a perm, so my roots were always oily and my ends were very dry. Now I must say this conditioner made my ends very smooth. I like it a lot. I tried a lot of conditioners since I have a perm (for two years) and until now, nothing worked like this one. On the site, the instructions say you have to leave it on for 2 minutes and then rinse well or you can let it work as a mask an leave it on for 5 minutes to hydrate your hair.
- Monoi oil, a coconut derivative, repairs your hair and reduces hair breakage
- Macadamia oil helps protect the hair and scalp from damage and also softens and rejuvenates it.
- Mango’s vitamins and minerals nourish hair and help it grow. Also makes it soft and manageable.
- It doesn’t contain mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic fragrance.
- Pleasant smell
- Small quantity; it finishes quickly.
- Simple packaging
I hope this review will be of use for you and maybe you can share some of the products you use for your hair problems. Take care!