Lazy tips for a great start
Let’s face it (literally)! Every morning it’s a continuous struggle getting up and ready for work, and keep looking fabulous as ever. I admit it, lazy can be my middle name sometimes, and in the past couple of months, I have been back and forth from my usual cozy habit i developed at my house, to a bag filled with makeup i carry with me when i am not home. But “never give up” is the motto for getting up, getting dressed, cooking breakfast and still managing to make that winged eyeliner without smudging it. Well, as time went by, I managed to take advantage of a couple of tips and tricks to get me out off to work in one hour (or something like this) for 5 days of the week.
So I have developed a couple of rules I go by daily to look and feel great about getting up daily.
- As you wake up, maybe you’ve developed as I had, a habit, to look in the mirror. Well I always try to make my hair less rebel and brush it a bit. It cold take a couple of minutes tops, and if you can’t manage getting out with that hair just pull it up into a ponytail! Yeah, i know that feels great!
- After the daily face wash apply rapidly a moisturizer followed by a BB cream for a fresh face instantly! If you feel like your face looks tired add some concealer under the eyes, that works every time for me!
- Invest in multi purpose beauty products, for instance i am using a creamy blusher that can be applied as a lipstick! Genius! It will take 5 min tops
- If you are into eyeliner and you just don’t know hoe to apply it when almost sleeping in your shoes, just use a credit card! Yup! Use it to get that perfect line above the eyelid, without the smudge! And here you are going to spend another 5 minutes to be honest
- After the lazy makeup routine is all done, get dressed as clean and simple as you like, get into a pair of jeans and a white shirt or a black skirt with a colored shirt and you will loose only 10 minute into the closet !
- Don’t skip breakfast! a little organization goes a long way! I always buy yogurts and some bananas for a healthy and nutritious breakfast! And when I am not home, I have some almond bars in my bag that are absolutely perfect with coffee!
Hope that my tips are useful to the lazy girl you definitely are sometimes!
P.S. Kiss your hubby before leaving 😀