Here’s how I almost finished another “hectic” week. I couldn’t do very much stuff these days. I barely dragged myself out of bed every morning to go to work. But I realized one thing! the trend of slow motion that starts to dominate Europe(that is what I heard), gets me perfectly. I know have to be more active, for my sake not anyone’s, and because of that I wanna stay on the floating line and write you about some of the useful links found online while I was pretending I was working. 🙂
1. 1Closet, 3 ways! It’s about how you can organize your closet like a pro!
2. Fragrances of Summer are better smelled on your neck! That’s what ELLE said!!
3. 12 inspiring speeches that your boost your mood!! Guaranteed!
4. Desert of the week is: How to make Gelato like italians do! Delicious!
5. Have you ever seen one extremely gorgeous door and wanna photograph it? Well you are not alone, here’s how Pinterest adores doors!
6. I found some of the cheesiest and romanitic lines to say to your special one!
7. And now I wanna share to you a blog I follow for some time, it’s called Coolcapsule and Mathilde-the owner, is really what you would expect of a cool french girl!
Image source Pinterest