These last days of winter made me dream about the beautiful long spring season that comes, and for that I decided to begin a beautiul friendship with a new bag!
This bag makes me proud of myself
First is first, I need a new bag, so I searched a little on the internet , and surprisingly I found out a company that can accomplish all my requirements. It has to be stylish, sustainable and has to give something to people in need (charity).
Who are these fantastic people? Angela&Roi, 2 really talented and generous persons, that had the idea to create a great company, which gives a percentage of every purchase to a charity helping fighting diseases like cancer, depression or aids.
Angela&Roi not only works with non-profit organizations they also made a campaign named ”Donate by Color” which links different causes with specific colors, that are very easy to recognize. When you buy a blue bag you don’t just own a material product you also do a good deed. 5 dollars will automatically be donated to a specific charity.(see list below)
I fell in love with their blue square tote that raises awareness for cancer but also with their yellow backpack that contributes for a charity that helps children with cancer.Fashionable and for a philanthropic cause at the same time Be sure to check out Angela&Roi‘s site, because it is really important to start contributing and helping as much as we can the companies that support charities, but also is extremely crucial to learn from these amazing people how small we are in comparison to illness and maybe in this way, step by step, we’ll initiate a new trend to attract more fashion contributors to do this kind of charity works.
They are working with these charities:
1. AIDS Foundation of Chicago (www.aidschicago.org)
2. Colon Cancer Alliance (www.ccalliance.org)
3. Lung Cancer Alliance (www.lungcanceralliance.org)
4. Melanoma Research Foundation (www.melanoma.org)
5. American Childhood Cancer Association (www.acco.org)
6. National Kidney Foundation (www.kidney.org)
7. The Ellie Fund (www.elliefund.org)
8. Anxiety and Depression Association of America (www.adaa.org)
9. Diabetes Hands Foundation (www.diabeteshandsfoundation.org)
10. Prevent Cancer Foundation (www.preventcancer.org)