Some things are easy to do after are written down
Daily chores and tasks are sometimes just annoying me at the point that I never do them when I need to. A good tip I’ve learned is that if you tend to stay to much on Facebook, wasting time watching videos on Youtube and go out with friends for a happy hour drink, you might have a problem forgetting about your daily tasks. It’s time to take care of this problem and try not to forget to be responsible. Fortunately, if you think you are from this category of people and procrastination is your middle name, I have a few tips that I’ve learned the hard way and hopefully you will find them useful!
1. Try to get up early in the mornings and write down the to do list for the day, it doesn’t matter if it’s on paper or is on an online app task . Don’t make some big goals for a day just to get out of chores the next one! Take your time, do the important things, and after select the ones that can be scheduled in another day.Multitasking is never the greatest option.
2. Brainstorm about things that make your life happier. Because you have to remember that only by working one can never be happy! Take on your lunch break a couple of minutes and remember who are you and where you head ahead.
3. Keep a pen and a notebook on hand . Note everything that you think is useful, that inspires you daily and make in the end of the week a list of things that you thought about! Who knows, maybe you will find out a new hobby and a life changer idea!
4.Track your working time and your navigating without a reason online! This is how you’ll find out how much time are you really focused on work. This is how you can improve your weekly working time and have some more quality time with things you like to do.
5. Eat real foods, drink water and forget about coffee and energizing drinks! Unless you want to have some health problems before you turn 35.
6.Now lets get in the fashion corner, or your sock drawer, as you wish to call it! Get your laundry done in a day! Preferably Saturday morning! Wash everything, iron anything you might wear the next week and don’t forget to check out if you have a special event the next week you might have to attend ! Keep your wardrobe clean, organized and try keeping your work clothes apart from your sport clothing and “going out tonight” ones.
7. Don’t keep your summer shoes with your winter ones! Keep every pair of shoes in a separate box, and get some shelves to arrange then onto.
8. Your desk should be clean and have only the important things like pencils, pens, lots of paper and some cute animal figures! Of course if you are like me, then probably you should have some hand cream, spf lotion if you have your desk at the window exposing you directly on sunlight, some lip balm, a few usb cables arranged, your favorite perfume and a big cup of coffee.
9. Work out during the week and have a cheat day! You are allowed if you are feeling pretty good about yourself ! Don’t forget you are in charge of your time!
10. Keep your watch around and feel amazing daily! Pamper yourself after a hard working day, feel great about you’ve accomplished and remember that you’ve came along so far and probably are amazing at organizing your life!