When it comes to makeup everyone has their own hacks
I, myself have adopted along the way some makeup tips and tricks. Some of them stuck with me, others didn’t and the ones that did, I want to share them with you. They are tested, simple and make your life easier.
1. Apply mascara without getting any on your skin with your friend spoon. You can use it for both upper and bottom lashes without any discomfort and no more mascara on your face, except your lashes, of course.
2. Having problem with your pencil eyeliner when it starts to dry? No worries! Dip it, just a bit, in a sheer lip balm and… Voila! It will glide easier without causing any problems.
3. When using your fingers to apply makeup, have in mind that your ring finger is the best choice to do it, being the weakest of them all. The index finger may be the easiest option to do it but you may end up having wrinkles from tugging too much, say the experts.
4. If you’re stuck with a lipstick color you don’t like mix it with a different one and get a better and lasting color.
5. Make you mascara brand new by adding a few drops of saline into the recipient. Shake it a little and bye bye dryness.
6. Make your lotion smell divine and last longer with just a few drops pf perfume. Pour the last drops of your favorite perfume into an unscented lotion and see the result.
7. Have perfect smooth lips by exfoliate them with a homemade scrub like honey and coffee grounds or just use a baby toothbrush to scrub them.
8. Go natural! No makeup but at the same time define your eyes and make the base of your lashes look thicker by applying eyeliner right in between your lashes.
9. If you have dry skin, like I have, and have some problems when applying foundation, you can add some moisturizer and mix it with your foundation in your hand before applying it on your skin. This way you will have a smoother makeup application.
10. Make your eyeshadow brighter with a simple and easy trick. Dust some white shadow or mate on your lids first. And there you go!
These are just a few tips that I use on a daily basis, with no fuss. What are your makeup tricks?